Track of the Week

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wakarusa Part 1 Preview

WAKARUSA 2012
Part 1 of 3 Line-up Announcements
I know that the first three line-up announcements have been made, I will post up music from the remaining artists as soon as possible. 




 Booked for two sets at Waka.




SOJA


Futurebirds

Paper Diamond

Govinda
Govinda Podcast from the Untz: Listen Here

This is a fucking real DJ that deserves even more attention.
"Work with limited resources ya know what I mean? It's four turntables and records, ya know I don't have a lot of fancy computer shit or whatever. But at least I hope, I hope that it's trying to make something from a point of view that people know understand, ya know, cause most the people they come they DJ or their friend DJs or some shit, hopefully they learn to understand the concept at least"
-RJD2

Assembly of Dust
Go ahead and watch this Assembly of Dust video of "Harrower


No comments:

Post a Comment